In the past few years, DVD sales have fallen. The reason for the decline is the digital video formats that are not only available for cheaper purchase but also for recording. Consumers use digital camcorders, smartphones, and pocket cams to create their own videos to upload and share. However, Sony has responded with a new DVD that is targeting those getting married. Even with the user success with AccuCORE technology, the new target marketing is expected to increase sales.
Sony’s DVD Wedding Pack
The new wedding pack DVD differs from the common DVD-R that many users use. The new DVD comes with AccuCORE technology that promises to protect wedding memories for years to come. In the past, DVDs lacked the luster to capture the true quality of video. For archiving and sharing , previous DVDs were proven to lose quality during duplication and even create errors.
The new AccuCORE technology has answered these issues and promises to keep your memories safe and shareable. The beneficial attributes of AccuCORE are:
- Wide Compatibility: The dye used for Sony DVDs allow consistent signal intensity regardless of which DVD player is used for playback or recording speed of DVD recorders.
- Fast Addressing: The dye also allows for fast data reading at various speeds.
- Stable Writing: The new technology has created a flatter disc surface that allows for vibration proof recording.
- Archival Reliability: Unlike other DVDs, Sony’s new DVDs are made from highly reliable materials that will withstand long term archiving with no image distortion.
- Temperature Adaptability: DVD performance has always been affected by temperature. The new dye in Sony’s Wedding Pack DVDs allows optimal playback in hot and cold conditions.
Sony India has released a new DVD Wedding box which is targeting weddings. With AccuCORE technology the DVDs offer the quality and reliability that is perfect for sharing wedding videos. The new box released last month is expected to appeal to the recently engaged. As AccuCORE allows for quality duplication, these DVDs make easier and errorless copies to give to family and friends.
As many computer users are purchasing fewer DVDs, targeted marketing is an effective way to increase sales. Many companies have turned to targeted marketing techniques to boost sales and revive technology. In India, there is a large market for wedding video creation and DVD duplication. Sony’s AccuCORE technology will offer that market a reliable option.
Sam Waters is a guest writer for technology blogs and suggests you click here to find out more about the latest DVD copying technology.